Thursday, September 17, 2009

VIDEO: Gay dads finally get married after 26 years - Topix

Send this to those who you are having trouble changing their minds about Marriage Equality if this doesn't change it nothing will.


VIDEO: Gay dads finally get married after 26 years - Topix

ays daughter Chelsea: "I'm the proud 16 year old daughter of same sex-parents. Because of twisted laws my parents couldn't get married until last October after 26 years of being together. I hope to be able to change some peoples ideas about same-sex marriage because of my unique point of view. This is my speech from my parents wedding."

In the video, Chelsea speaks at her parents union ceremony. With a quiver in her voice, she says, "What marriage really is is love blossoming between two individuals and a promise that what they have together can only get better. Marriage is a bond between two people that love each other so much that their hearts are bursting with joy and love and compassion for each other; and no one can tell them that they don't belong together and they shouldn't love each other."

No comments: